27 March 2008

Hi, my name is jacquelyn and I'm addicted to q-tips

For real yall, I am and it's so awful. I already got swimmer's ear once from using them too often or sticking it to far in or something, so you think I would learn. Swimmer's ear was so bad too! It was some of the worst pain and most annoying thing I've ever been through. I even had to take hydrocodon (sp?) and that was some intense nonsense. So anyways, you'd think that would be enough for me to stop, but I can't! It's so bad! I don't buy q-tips anymore, but my roommates have them in the bathroom and I steal them! Seriously, I feel like a drug addict or something. I have some in a little travel pack I keep in my overnight bag thingamabob and I was like, digging through my drawers the other day the looking for one. I need help. I guess I can kind of relate to the drug addicts I see all the time though. Haha, I wonder what they would say if I were like, yeah, I know what you're going through...I deal with a pretty intense q-tip addiction myself. Everyday is a battle. Oh man, as fabulous as I think that is, I don't think real drug addicts would find that very amusing. But anyways, I really have a problem and I need some help. I just feel like my ears are dirty all the time and only a q-tip can save them. Sometimes I wish I could like, physically remove my ear, scrape it out and then re-attach it. Gah, I am such a freak! I don't know what to do. And if I get swimmer's ear again, first off, I'll cry and secondly, I'll be SOL because I don't have health insurance so I couldn't go to the doctor to get the medicine I need!

I have all sorts of other bad habits too. Like eating...I can' t stop that either! I mean, obviously, I have to eat but I just can't make myself eat healthy. I try sometimes and sometimes I do really well, but mosly I just love good food and good food is not always healthy for you. And on top of that, I can't seem to make myself get to the gym either. I am going to turn into a big fat cow with swimmer's ear and I am going to be feeling real sorry for myself. But it'll be my fault completely! Jeez, I need to pull myself together asap.

Hm, other than that, nothing to exciting going on. Very few crazies this week. Plus, after last week's crazy blowout, I don't think (and certainly hope) nothing can top that. The ULTIMATE crazy came in last week and was going on about all kinds of things. First off, she kept insisting she didn't smoke cigarrettes, so she didn't do drugs. Ok, tobacco is a drug but it's not illegal so we DON'T test for it. Then she was asking what I would do if Chelsea Clinton or Jennifer Lopez came in here to get drug tested. WHAT?! I really was like, get out of here crazy lady. When I finally got her to stop asking questions and got her out the door, so said something about not being like Gloria Estafan. I really don't know what that was in reference to, but by then I was straight up laughing in her face. Oh man, I only wish someone normal had been here to enjoy her with me.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. The first step is admitting you have a problem...ha ha, you make me laugh. love your face (and your dirty ears)

    ReplyDelete